Sunday, May 4, 2008

Julie and Ariana visit!





Julie and Ariana came on the ship for a week! This was actually the week before last week, but it took me a whole week after they visited to post about it, since I was still recovering from all of the eating and sleeping we did. Julie and Ariana are both great friends from college, and we were all in Bloomers (all-female sketch comedy and musical parody troupe at the University of Pennsylvania) together. They are fantastic, Ariana is a movie producer/sassy entertainment person, and Julie is a published author! In fact, her first book comes out this month! It's called HOT MESS - pick it up if you have a chance. I don't believe the title is actually in caps, but I wanted to emphasize it.
Anyhoos, we saw a little bit of Bermuda while they were here, it was actually our first week going there. We walked around the streets of Hamilton, and one day we went to the gorgeous Horseshoe Bay. Most of our time, though, was spend eating for free and sleeping in our inside cabin. It was very cozy with the 3 of us in there, I slept on a fold-out bunk bed, and that was great because I was able to avoid a lot of farting going on below me. Also, the food on the ship just got much better, thanks to this new Norwegian 2.0 thing, and boy did we take advantage of it. I can't fit into any of my clothes, but it was worth it.
It was a fantastic week, I can't remember the last time I had so much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home