Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ben's Sassy Broadway friends visit!






























This past week was a blast.  I was sad to see my family go, but my good friend Ben's friends unexpectedly came on the ship for a vacation, and it was so great hanging out with them!  Ben's friend Josh is currently in "Grease" on Broadway!  He's in the ensemble, but he's also and understudy for Danny Zucko and for the Teen Angel, and he's also so sassy and great!  Josh's best friend Anne is also super sassy, and does all kinds of theatrical stuff in New York and other places as well.  She just finished a run of The Fully Monty, and can sing just like Patsy Cline, it's pretty amazing.  
Anyhoo, one day the four of us rented scooters and rode all around Bermuda!  It was a blast, Ann and I rode on the back of Ben and Josh's scooters which was great because we were both too scared to drive them ourselves.  I was actually pretty terrified for the first 20 minutes or so on the scooter, but then I got used to it and it was a blast.  We visited Church Bay and Long Bay, which were two of the most beautiful beaches I've probably ever seen- most of the pictures I'm posting are from that. We finally got to see pink sand!
And as if this week wasn't already fun enough, today I got to see my friend Gabi in New York! Gabi was in Bloomers with me in college, and is just a very sassy friend, we had a fantastic time! I posted a picture of us.
Only two weeks left on the ship.  CRAZY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home