Sunday, June 8, 2008

Only one week left!














We only have one week left on the ship and I can't believe it!  It's been an amazing 17 weeks.
Last week was really fun, I explored Hamilton more than I ever have before- it's kind of the downtown of Bermuda.  One day I went to the Zoo and Aquarium, which was great.  Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries before I could take a bunch of photos there, but you literally walk next to a lot of the animals, and I'll admit I was really scared a peacock was going to attack me.  One night we went into Hamilton as well, and went to a club. I was reminded of how much I hate clubs as soon as we got there, but we ended up having a pretty good time. I did learn that I can't carry a drink without spilling it all over my pants, I need to work on my balance.
The next day I went to Warick Long Bay Beach with my friends Ben, Matt, and Bodie, and that was really fun.  It's such a beautiful beach, and it was really nice out, so I got to take advantage of my SPF 30 sweatsuit.  
Then last Friday the cast went out to dinner and proceeded to get temporary tattoos that they sell on the ship.  I got a big Elvis head on my forearm.  That's just kind of my style.
Okay, one week left.  Crazy!!!

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2008 at 9:58 AM , Blogger Kitty Long said...

Rad tat Vanessa! See you on SUNDAY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home