Saturday, July 12, 2008

Jewsical Opens!



Greetings from Novi, Michigan!  Jewsical the Musical opened this past Wednesday at the Second City Detroit Mainstage, and it's been a blast.  We've had really great audiences who have really liked the show. Up until last night's ten o'clock show, those people did not like to laugh.  I like to blame things on the audience, don't you?  It's always their fault.

ANYHOO, We've been here in Novi since Monday, and let me tell you, it is definitely a suburb- there are Targets, Kmarts, and Red Robins as far as the eye can see.  Also, we're near at least two Dairy Queens, which is both fun and dangerous (I like to overdo it on things, but I'm sure you already know that.)  

The cast is great, and my roomie/castmate Sara and I are sharing a beautiful apartment. Even though our place is lovely,  I think the best part about it is that we is that we have cable, I've been watching a lot of  Tori and Dean, My Life on the D-List, and other mind-numbing shows, because I can.  I think I'm going to be a lot smarter when I leave Novi.

Sassy,

Vanessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home